By increasing the number of selections a participant can make, additional settings become available which enable you to create more question types.
By increasing the number of selections a participant can make, additional settings become available which enable you to create more question types. In correct order questions are popular in quiz settings, or useful when a participant is required to respond with a sequence or specific order of choices.
- Insert a new question between slides 8 and 9
- Leave Multiple Choice selected as the Question Type
- Enter the following as the question heading; Put the following cities in the correct order, starting with the furthest north, moving south
- Enter the following 4 choices;
- Increase the number of choices participants can select to 4
- Click on the drop-down menu which says in any order and select in correct order
- Press OK
- Delete the instructional text box from the slide (i.e. “Rank your top 4 choices…”)
- In the Display Options sidebar untick the Show results in slide show box
- Close the Display Options sidebar
- Click inside the Vote Prompt box in the top, right-hand corner
- Edit the text to read; Enter Sequence then Press Send!
- Copy the Title slide
- Paste a copy in front of the in correct order question you have just created (i.e. in between slides 8 and 9)
- Delete your name from within the Subtitle placeholder and change the Title to say QUIZ
- From the options on the Home tab, change the Font to Impact and increase the Font Size to 96
- Save your presentation
Reviewed and Approved by Product Team