When another applicartion alreadys listens of a pre-requisite Port.
- Lumi ViewPoint installs but does not function and displays No Meeting.
- IML Click Hub can appear running but a refresh faults it.
- Lumi Services will not run.
In the log files of of Event Viewer, Click Hub.log and Service.log (C:\Users\Public\Documents\IML\Logs) the following line is seen directly after an attempt to start services
System.ServiceModel.AddressAlreadyInUseException: The TransportManager failed to listen on the supplied URI using the NetTcpPortSharing service: the service failed to listen.
Lumi ViewPoint.log (C:\Users\Public\Documents\IML\Logs) displays
Meeting Mgmt: Can't connect to services : There was no endpoint listening at net.tcp://localhost/DatabaseManagerService that could accept the message. This is often caused by an incorrect address or SOAP action. See InnerException, if present, for more details.
This is likely due to an install of Windows (i.e HP provided disk) where a product (i.e OneApp.IGCC.WinService.ex or Intel Graphics Command Centre) already listens on port 808 which is required by the net tcp port sharing service, a prerequisite of all Lumi/IML services."
- Use netstat to search for open ports and the PIN ID of the service using it.
- Then use tasklist | findstr PIN ID to find what the service is called.
- Disable that service in Services.
- Look to terminate the service permenantly or change the port its assigned.
Reviewed and Approved by Product Team