Learn the frequency the IML Clicks operate on and how it avoids interference.
Two-way RF keypad device uses eligible license-free/license-exempt frequencies to communicate key presses to the USB Receiver and receive from the Receiver control information and acknowledgements of successful keypad entries.
Employs 2.4 GHz frequency hopping spread spectrum (FHSS) transceivers.
- FHSS offers excellent range, immunity to interference, and signal security.
- Integrated Wi-Fi avoidance feature improves performance in high density wireless environments.
Patented and proprietary radio protocol.
- Creates a secure communications network between keypads and their associated USB Receiver.
- User entries are acknowledged when received by the USB Receiver.
- Permits IML Click systems to operate reliably in the presence of other RF devices (WLANs, PDAs, phones, etc.).
- Integrated error checking discriminates system signals from all other RF traffic to ensure data accuracy and enhance security.
- Internal antenna is protected by the keypad enclosure.
- Output Power: 0 dBm or 1 mW.
Reviewed and Approved by Product Team