No meeting can be caused by a number of different issues but generally it caused due to ViewPoint not being able to communicate with the SQL databases.
If you see No Meeting directly after installation and are unable to connect to localhost you need to uninstall and re-install with built-in Admin rights (full admin rights).
If it is the first time you have loaded ViewPoint you will need to first try creating new meeting by
- Click on the No meeting button
- then Create New type the meeting name
- Select Next
If it can connect to the local host Computer it will generate the meeting.
If this hasn't removed the 'No Meeting' message ensure Services are Started and Automatic
- Close down PowerPoint
- Type Services into windows search menu
- Right click on IML Click Hub service and click Restart
- Follow the same steps for Lumi Services, Net.TCP Port Sharing and SQL Server
If you are still seeing the issue un-install and re-install the software.
You must have a fully licenced Windows Operating System and Microsoft Office in order to use Lumi ViewPoint.
Reviewed and Approved by Product Team